OXICRETE is an acid system used to patinate and oxidize cement surfaces, mortars or concrete dams.
Applied on cement surfaces it gives it a rusty iron or stone look, so it is ideal for transforming old concrete surfaces. It is a very good alternative to Corten steel, with the advantage of being cheaper.
It is applicable to MicroCement, MicroConcrete, ThinCrete and Smoothed Concrete.
Get a vintage look and give your rooms an original touch!
- It is a product that stains cement or concrete but is not paint
- Oxicrete coating is applicable in all shapes
- It is for commercial and residential use, both indoors and outdoors
- It is applicable on floors and vertical surfaces in general (we recommend the application on vertical surfaces due to the wear the product can suffer on floors)
- Its use is ideal for renovating rooms and old surfaces
- It gives a very original appearance
Advantages and Possibilities
- Applied on cement surfaces it gives a rusty iron or stone appearance
- A vintage or old look
- Ideal for transforming old cement surfaces
- Applicable to MicroCement, MicroConcrete, ThinCrete and Smoothed Concrete
- Good alternative to Corten steel (it is also more economical than steel)
- Several different tones (Rust, Brown, Yellow, Green, Brick Red, Black)
- Does not change over time
Living Concrete’s Oxicrete surfaces are each as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we have developed a range of colours to complement almost any job you’re working on.
Give our team a call if this is the case and we’ll work with you to create the perfect colour to suit your designs.
- Clean with clean water and mild soap
- Remove grit from the surface
- Use lacquered floor maintainers
- Do not clean with hard elements or those that may scratch the surface
- If the protection deteriorates contact Living concrete or specialists in concrete floor lacquering
- Do not use pure bleach
- Do not leave standing water
- Mop daily
- Use mats for indoor/outdoor access
- Put protection on chairs and furniture
- Do not drag furniture or chairs on the product
- The use of silicone chairs with wheels is recommended. (If using a chairs with plastic wheels, it is imperative to keep them clean)