Resifan coating is a self-levelling and continuous coloured resin 2-3 mm thick. RESIFAN is ideal for environments where continuity, a smooth finish and low maintenance are essential.
Due to its application, continuous floors can be achieved in large dimensions and are highly resistant to wear. Resifan can be applied both in homes as well as industrial spaces and shops and moreover it can be applied over existing linings.
Unlike other linings, such as MicroCement or MicroConcrete, RESIFAN does not streak and therefore it’s an ideal product for those who want a full or solid colour finish, achieving a sophisticated, minimalist product image. You can work with strong or soft colours, either way. Its appearance is similar to that of a polished vinyl floor.
It does not require gaskets and is applicable on all types of hard surfaces – even existing ones – no need to be demolished.
• The polyurethane floors are ideal for the food industry (Due to its resistance to chemical products).
• The epoxy floors are very good for light and medium traffic industries (Where hard floors that withstand applications in that context are sought).
• Polyester floors are very good for making highly resistant decorative flooring, where color stability is paramount.
• Resifan polyurethane paint is perfect for garage areas or parking lots, both for floors and walls.
• Ideal for laboratories, clinics, or doctor’s offices (since these are enclosed materials they are ideal for anti-bacterial and hygienic floors).
• It can be applied on work tables, ideal for its resistance to scratching.
• With the Resifan Epoxy and polyurethane paint, one can apply to floors and walls.
• Flats and horizontal surfaces in general.
Advantages and Possibilities
- Resifan allows for continuous floors of great dimension
- It can be applied both in homes as well as industries and shops
- Can be applied over existing linings
- Allows one to make solid and smooth finish furniture like plastic products
- Fast application and traffic release
- Highly resistant floors against wear are achieved
- Does not require gaskets
- Clean and easy and low maintenance pavement
- Solvent-free (Resifan Polyurethane and Epoxy)
- Odour-free (Resifan Polyurethane and Epoxy)
- Has excellent mechanical properties
- Has excellent adhesion
- Is resistant to a wide range of chemicals: diluted mineral and organic acids, alkalis and solvents.
- Very good levelling
- Great surface hardness
- You can make colour combinations giving you exclusive designs
- With Resifan you can make sanitary skirting-boards
- With the addition of carbon fibres antistatic flooring for operating rooms can be made
Living Concrete’s Resifan surfaces are each as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we have developed a range of colours to complement almost any job you’re working on.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for then do keep in mind we can offer the full range of RAL colours on request. Give our team a call if this is the case and we’ll work with you to create the perfect colour to suit your designs.
- Dust and dirt must be removed with a vacuum cleaner.
- Occasionally a more thorough cleaning will be needed: the surface should be cleaned with a damp cloth and a conventional detergent.
- No dripping rags or mops should be used.
- Shoe tracks should be removed using a dry cloth.
- It is recommended to wax periodically to prevent premature wear.
- To facilitate maintenance it is recommended to seal the Self-Levelling Resifan with Resifan PU Sealer.