ThinCrete is a cementitious coating with colour, textured and with a medium thickness of 2 to 4 mm.
The material is imprinted wet, achieving textures similar to stone. It can be used on walls, (ThinCrete Vertical), as well as on floors and stairs (ThinCrete Horizontal).
It is especially suitable for outdoor use because of its non-slip characteristic while wet.
ThinCrete can be combined with MicroCement and MicroConcrete to achieve continuous surfaces in sight, having different textures and thicknesses in certain areas.
To achieve this the material of the product is changed but the colour remains the same.
- Applicable on existing floors, walls and stairsIt can be used indoors or outdoors.
- It is ideal for outdoor use, because of its texture and non-slip characteristics.
- Suitable for use in shops, homes, hotels, stores, among others.
Advantages and Possibilities
- Offers a variety of textures similar to stone:
- Non-slip Granite
- Fast application and release to traffic
- Can be applied on an existing base
- Great hardness and resistance
- Suitable for high transit
- Resistant to UV Rays
Living Concrete’s TinCrete surfaces are each as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we have developed a range of colours to complement almost any job you’re working on.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for then do keep in mind we can offer the full range of RAL colours on request. Give our team a call if this is the case and we’ll work with you to create the perfect colour to suit your designs.