NeoConcrete coating is recommended for use in shopping centres, small industries and hotels among other high traffic places.
Mosaic or granitic with cement, quartz and resin-based colour, 4 mm thick, and made on site.
Its most common uses are on highly resistant decorative flooring and polished finishes.
It is a combined system of PieDrex (Stone clad Facing) + MicroCement (Sheet Asphalt).
- For floors and countertops; both indoors and outdoors.
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, shopping malls, banks, small industries, airports, bus terminals, government or public administration buildings, etc.
- Appliable on smoothed concrete, cement and ceramic coverings.
- The NeoConcrete floor is the natural replacement of tile or granite floors
- Due to its resistance, it is a very good alternative to MicroCement
- If the floor is made in large panels, NeoCement gives the appearance of a continuous mosaic
- Suitable for high traffic
- High mechanical resistance
- It is resistant to UV Rays
- Adding the rods to the gaskets you can make drawings and colour changes of all kinds
Living Concrete’s NeoConcrete surfaces are as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we’ve developed a range of colours to complement almost any design project.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for then do keep in mind we can offer the full range of RAL colours on request. Give our team a call. We’d be happy to work with you to create the perfect colour to suit your designs.
- Dust and dirt must be removed with a vacuum cleaner.
- Occasionally a more thorough cleaning is necessary, for which the surface should be cleaned with a damp cloth and conventional detergent.
- No dripping rags or mops should be used.
- Shoe tracks should be removed using a dry cloth.
- It is recommended to wax periodically to prevent premature wear.
- For easy maintenance it is recommended to seal the NeoConcrete with Resifan PU Sealer.