OXICRETE is an acid system used to patinate and oxidize cement surfaces, mortars or concrete dams.
Applied on cement surfaces it gives it a rusty iron or stone look, and is ideal for transforming old concrete surfaces. It is a very good alternative to Corten steel, with the advantage of being less expensive.
It can be applied to MicroCement, MicroConcrete, ThinCrete and Smoothed Concrete.
Get a vintage look and give your rooms an original touch!
- This product stains cement or concrete but is not paint
- Oxicrete coating is appliable in all shapes
- It is for commercial and residential use, both indoors and outdoors
- It can be applied to floors and vertical surfaces in general (we recommend the application on vertical surfaces due to the wear the product can suffer on floors)
- It is ideal for renovating rooms and old surfaces
- It gives a very original appearance
- Applied on cement surfaces it gives a rusty iron or stone appearance
- Perfect for a vintage or old look
- Ideal for transforming old cement surfaces
- Appliable to MicroCement, MicroConcrete, ThinCrete and Smoothed Concrete
- Good alternative to Corten steel (and more economical)
- Available in several different tones (Rust, Brown, Yellow, Green, Brick Red, Black)
- Does not change over time
Living Concrete’s Oxicrete surfaces are as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we have developed a range of colours to complement almost any project.
Give our team a call and we’ll be happy to help create the perfect colour for your designs.
- Clean with water and mild soap
- Remove grit from the surface
- Use lacquered floor maintainers
- Do not clean with hard elements or those that may scratch the surface
- If the protection deteriorates contact Living Concrete or specialists in concrete floor lacquering
- Do not use pure bleach
- Do not leave standing water
- Mop daily
- Use mats for indoor/outdoor access
- Put protection on chairs and furniture
- Do not drag furniture or chairs over the product
- The use of chairs with silicone wheels is recommended. (If using a chairs with plastic wheels, it is imperative to keep them clean)