SET Decorative 3D Concrete tiles are as versatile as concrete wall panels and can be used just about anywhere both indoors and out.
SET concrete tiles have immediate impact and bring an interesting texture to a wall. They can be used to cover entire surfaces, or in small groupings to break up a large plain area.
150 × 130 x 35 mm
150 × 65 x 35 mm
Minimum order 2m2
Use: Internal and external
This selection of colours is for reference use only and are as similar as possible to the real colours. Because we work with only natural materials such as cement, sand and water, these may undergo changes in colour and tone.
Standard Colours: Frost – Mist – Typhoon – Storm
Available Colours (surcharges will apply):
Surface Textures / Finishes
Textures: Silk (Smooth) – Rough (Pitted) – Sandblasted – Oxidised
Finishes: Unsealed or a choice or Matt, Satin or Gloss (we recommend sealing to limit staining). Give our team a call to discuss your requirements.
- Material – GRC concrete
- Thickness – 35mm
- secure, flat and free from moisture
- tiles do not solve existing damp problems
- there can be no rising or negative humidity
- tiles are delivered palletised suitable for road or air transport
- keep in a dry clean space in the original packaging
- tiles should be kept in a horizontal way
- allow 24-48 hours to acclimatise before installation
- Polyurethane adhesive
- Water based sealer
- Acrylic wax
- POLIFAN PU K12
- Clean with fresh water and a neutral pH detergent
- Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents or any other chemicals that are reactive to concrete or sealant
- To clean specific stains do not use abrasive materials
- Do not leave standing water on the surface
- Do not leave stains to dry, as they may permanently stain the surface
- For outdoor apply sealant periodically depending on usage
- Sweep or vacuum the surface regularly to remove all dirt and dust