MicroConcrete coating is a slightly thicker surface than MicroCement at 2-3mm, and is ideal for tougher environments such as shops and exteriors.
Like MicroCement, you can apply MicroConcrete to interior and exterior surfaces, with no need for joins or breaks. It can be applied over existing materials which reduces the time needed for application and maintenance.
MicroConcrete has a smoother finish and is more slip-resistant than MicroCement but offers an equally clean and simple way of renovating your home or workspace.
You can apply MicroConcrete over ceramic, porcelain, marble, mosaic, tile and concrete. Here is just a quick idea of what you can achieve with MicroConcrete:
- Easily replace smooth concrete with a similar, yet thinner surface
- Quick and easy to apply, clean and maintain
- No heavy construction work
- No joints or gaskets required
- Sunlight & UV resistant
- Create custom logos and designs
- Durable in areas of high traffic
- Create continuity between floors and walls
Living Concrete’s MicroConcrete surfaces are each as individual as our customers. To ensure you find what you need, we’ve developed a range of colours to complement almost any project.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for then do keep in mind we can offer the full range of RAL colours on request. Give our team a call and we’ll work with you to create the perfect colour to suit your designs.
- Clean with mild soap and mop
- To clean specific stains do not use abrasive materials
- Thoroughly clean before sealing or waxing
- Apply wax periodically (measured with use)
- Apply wax maintainer weekly
- Use rubber protection for furniture and chairs
- Do not drag furniture and chairs without protection
- Do not leave standing water on the surface
- Outdoors apply sealant periodically depending on usage
- Remove the wax and apply new wax (annually according to the aspect)
- Clean spills before they dry
- Do not apply wax to bathroom floors or outdoors
- Use mats at exterior entrances
- On countertops and furniture use silicone maintainers